Pages

Wednesday 27 June 2018

I Wonder (6)

I Wonder Who is Jack The Ripper?

Image result for jack the ripperJack The Ripper is best known for being an identified murderer who generally been active around the Whitechapel district in London in 1888.  He was given the name The Whitechapel Murderer and The Leather Apron.

Attack described to Jack The Ripper typically involved a female prostitute who lived and worked in the slums of the East End of London whose throat was cut. The removal of internal organs at least three of the victims led to a proposal that Jack The Ripper that their killer had some knowledge of the human body.
Scientific analysis has led to believe that the Jack The Ripper's real name is Aaron Kosminski an immigrant in London.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.