Pages

Thursday 14 June 2018

Abomination (Static Image)


My static image portrays the idea that She is alone, her parents are
separating her from people and how she lives differently.
I have shown this by Drawing Martha as the girl in my static image and I
have shadowed her face to show that she doesn’t know how to fix
her problems, the umbrella resembles her parents because
she’s being blocked from the outside life.


The visual elements I have used include putting on the music notes which
resembles  the music she listens to when her parents aren’t at home.
She is at the bottom of the ocean because Martha is in The Twilight Zone
where everything is different and even if she want to experience the outside
world “The Righteous” is always watching her which is the bible at the top,
I also put in a cage she is trap into because she is entitled to a secret about
Abomination.


I have used the colour (s) Blue as they represent  That Martha is
sad and she is in a Twilight Zone


The quotation (s) I have chosen are relevant because She is different from
everybody, she lives differently, she has different stuff and treated
differently, thus me choosing the quote “The Twilight Zone.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.