Pages

Wednesday 13 June 2018

I Wonder (4)

I Wonder if The Garden of Eden was real?

The story of The Garden of Eden in one of the best-known story from the Bible. It explained Adam and Eve the first humans in the world, how they were tricked, the sin they committed (temptation) and how they were separated from God but is The Garde of Eden real? 
Most people consider it to be a myth though there have been suggestions for its presumed location for example at 

The head of Persian Gulf

Image result for location head of persian gulf

The Armenian Plateau or Armenian Highlands

Image result for Armenian Plateau.


Image result for Armenian Plateau.

Do you believe the Garden of Eden is real or is it just a myth? Comment down below for your answer.

This has to lead me to wonder about the legend called the Mothman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.