Pages

Wednesday 13 June 2018

I Wonder (5)

I Wonder if The Mothman is real?

Image result for west virginia mothman

Image result for mothmanIn West Virginia, a creature that's called Mothman has been reportedly seen in the Point Pleasant area from November 12, 1966, to December 15, 1967. 

On November 15, 1966, a pair of couple from Point Pleasant, Roger and Linda as well as Steve and Mary saw a large grey silhouette with bright red eyes when the headlights of the car pick it up. They describe the creature as a "large flying man who has ten-foot wing" following the car after they saw it near the building outside of the town known as "TNT Area", the site of a former WW II munitions plant. There have been many reports about the Mothman but nothing nor anyone has proof that the Mothman is real. People have believed it to be a large flying bird or an owl, some have said it was a creature who can teleport into different dimensions but some have just believed it to be a myth made up by the media.

Do you believe the Mothman is real? Or is it just a myth? Comment down below


3 comments:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.