Pages

Wednesday 22 September 2021

Panel Two Work Sheet

 How many series of works are you planning?

- Web design page layout 

-Magazine Spread

What can you tell me about how they extend upon your kaupapa?

- This type of work is good for my kaupapa because architecture firms usually have these types of work/website/poster/magazine to advertise/inform consumers.

What links can you tell me you are making to your artist models?

Barnbrook usually has magazine spreads and a website to advertise his work. Rodchenko has posters. The way Rodchenko uses geometric shapes is what I've taken from him and his use of white space. I've also implemented Barnbrooks more modern design.

What are your next steps?

-Work on poster

-Logo

-Web Design

-Blog 

-Sketch



3 comments:

  1. Thanks Nino for posting. Always love having to hold my computer on its side to read the photographic evidence! :-) So long as you stick to the idea of the design process you will be fine. in doing that, keep you colour range consistent, and work on taking a few motifs from one brief into the next. for instance, there is a 30-ish degree angle going on in your poster design currently; use that when you develop some ideas for your DPS. It might not work, but it should be visible in your generation section, if not your development section. It might well be completely successful which is great too. Im not trying to presume. then there are some vertical lines (i think it is the pergola on the house you drew) couldnt them, reuse them in the generation and development f the DPS. How about the negative space of your poster design becoming the positive space of your DPS? Those are just a few examples, and you are not beholden to them, but it makes sense to take what you can see reasonably obviously, but not blindingly so, and capitalise on them for visual effect and in tying your branding together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whats a dps miss? damage per seconds?

      Delete
  2. Nino, could you please flip the picture so I don't have to tilt my head to read the writing, thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.