Pages

Tuesday 9 November 2021

Art Update Term 4


Update 

In art, I've been developing my logo, poster, double page spread, and a web page layout. So far I've only managed to finish the first three and I'm currently working on finishing my development for the web page layout and producing a final design for it. 

Throughout my work, I've been using the same images but I've used them in different ways to connect my works together.

Logo Development




Logo Final





Poster Development










Poster Final

Magazine Double Page Spread Development


Magazine Finale




















1 comment:

  1. Thank you for updating your blog with your work. What do you think is going well at the moment? Strangely i like the grid in the background of your screen shotted DPS's. It adds to the overall aesthetic of your work. Im enjoying how much your work has evolved since the logo design, as there is a definite 'look' to it that is your own. Well done. I will be assessing 2.2 this week. We will look to see if there is enough evidence for 2.3 as well.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.