Pages

Thursday 2 September 2021

Art Update 2

 The past week I've tried re planning my logo design since I was not satisfied with it. I wanted to change the colours because it doesn't fit with the soft colours with the poster that I've started.

I've also thought and changed a little of my brief since completely following Rodchenko's style I would have had to redo my poster.
I've tried out Gravit.io but the application is hard to work with and some of the tools needed the pro version of the app. I've also been planning layouts and other logo designs of different artists' styles in my art book.

Ill be working on making the thumbnail of the poster I've started on and what it will eventually look like.











No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.