Pages

Friday 8 June 2018

Dictators

Characteristics of Dictators

Dictators in the past and dictators we have today have a common trait that they share, characteristics that they share that makes them what they are and how bad they are. This is because most dictators that have these characteristics usually succeed in what they want and how they want it, dictators like Adolf Hitler, Pol Pot and many more usually want to control a whole country or the world. 
 Hitler got most of Germany to follow him this is because he thought things through, his influential and he has leadership qualities. Dictators usually get these attributes because they get too arrogant because of the power they have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.