Pages

Tuesday 29 May 2018

I Wonder (2)

I Wonder how far people have reached outer space?

The record for the greatest distance from Earth has stood for more than four decades. In April 1970, the crew of NASA's Apollo 13 mission swung around the far side of the moon at an altitude of 158 miles (254 km), putting them 248,655 miles (400,171 km) away from Earth. It's the farthest our species has ever been from our home planet.

The people who reached the greatest distance in space

Pilots

Jim Lovell
Image result for Jim Lovell
Fred Haise
Image result for Fred haise

Backup Pilot

Charlie Duke
Image result for Charlie duke

Support Crew Astronauts

Vance Brand
Image result for vance brand

Joe Kerwin
Image result for Joe kerwin
Jack Lousma
Image result for JAck lousma

Flight Directors

Gerry Griffin
Image result for Gerry Griffin

Gene Kranz
Image result for Gene kranz
Glynn Lunney
Image result for glynn lunney

I'm really amazed at how far humans have reached and this I wonder has to lead me to another question which is I Wonder If Atlantis was real?

3 comments:

  1. Hi Nino, I really like how you added a bunch of pictures and the information is very clear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nino, I really like how you added a bunch of pictures and the information is very clear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nino I like to see how many work you have done

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.