Pages

Monday 21 May 2018

Read Theory (2)


I used Read Theory today for the first part of English and I read about how cold it is in Pennsylvania and about a doctor who wants to go to work since there are a lot of sick people. On his wast to work, there was an accident and it made the traffic even slower.
I would recommend using Read Theory because it's really informative and it can help you in writing or read better.
It also has really good stories about different topics and it's available for all ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.