Pages

Wednesday 23 May 2018

I Wonder? (1)

I wonder what are the things inside Mariana Trench?


The deepest parts of the ocean are so different to the surface that they are home to a host of exotic and strange creatures. 

Seal Shark - A Seal Shark or a Kitiken Shark is part of the dogfish family and usually found at the bottom of the sea around 200-600 meters.


Ghost Shark - Ghost Shark or  Chimera is a shark that lives in the bottom of the ocean floors around 2600 meters and in cold condition.

Ghost Fish - The Ghost Fish is a fish that looks alien like with a pale body and yellow eyes.


The Dumbo Octopus - A Dumbo Octopus is a unique octopus that looks like a cartoon character. It also got its name from a cartoon character "Dumbo" the elephant.

The Goblin Shark - The goblin shark is a unique species of deep-sea shark. It is sometimes called a living fossil due to its looks.
Angler Fish - Angler Fish is a fish that very unique with very horrifying features to it. The fish also has a distinct feature which it can emit light from.


This makes me wonder about the galaxy since I have been researching the bottom of the ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.