Pages

Tuesday 8 May 2018

English Blog Post

Percy Jackson and The Sea of Monster

08/05/2018

Today in reading we were told to read for 10 minutes and I've read up to Percy and Annabette bringing in Tyson to the camp which is called Camp Half-Blood.
It's a camp for demigods the son or daughter of a God like (Zeus, Athena, Poseidon) and a normal human.

The purpose of this story would be to entertain.
This story would suit 10 yrs and up.

Facts Slides

09/05/2018

Today in reading we were told to read for 10 minutes and I've read some facts in https://www.factslides.com and one of the facts informed that a type of snake called the Titanoboa lived 60 million years ago and is the largest, longest and heaviest snake ever discovered.

The purpose of this who be to inform. 
This fact is suitable for 10 yrs up.


Facts Slide

10/05/2018

Today in reading I read a fact that they're people who are scared of long words, it's weird how they would be scared of long words since when they need to write/read it would be really hard on them.


The purpose of this who be to inform. 
This fact is suitable for 10 yrs up.

Percy Jackson and The Sea of Monster

15/05/2018

When I was reading in English for 10 minutes and I choose to continue the book I read on the 08/05/2018 which was Percy Jackson and I was up to Annabeth, Percy and Tyson arriving at the camp when they saw It was all messed up. The Half-Bloods were protecting the camp from two mechanic bull and Percy and Annabeth found out that Tyson was a cyclops who was abandoned. 

I read this because I love the book and it's really entertaining. I would say ten-year-old up would be a suitable audience for reading the book.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.