Pages

Friday 8 June 2018

I Wonder (3)

I Wonder if Atlantis is real?

Atlantis a lost city deep within the bottom of the ocean, many stories were told but none have proved it to be real. People have still continued trying to find it today but none have had any success, some have tried to prove it is real and some just believed it as a legend, a tale told amongst people from thousands of years back when human species didn't have the technology we have today. A group of Scientist has stated that they have found the area in which it sunk in but haven't found the lost city.Wonder of the ancient world or fantasy? The story of the fabled Atlantis has captivated humanity for centuries. Scientists claim to have pinpointed its exact location - under mud flats in southern Spain


After researching this topic I have wondered if The Garden of Eden was real.

1 comment:

  1. fascinating topic Nino keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.