Pages

Thursday 21 June 2018

Reflection Blog (Drama)

A brief overview of my Characters

Sir Douglas Paramount or Dude is an alley cat who lives in the city alleyway and his pretty chill, he does what he wants and his happy on where he is at life.

What I did well in the performance

I didn't get to perform much but I did a little bit, I did pretty well
at remembering my lines and moves.

What I found challenging 

I found remembering my lines challenging at the first and thinking of my moves.

Explain what I would do next time

Video my play because it's much easier without an audience

How did I use Constantin Stanislavski/ If not how will you in the future

I did not use his method but when I use it next time I think it'll be really useful to get into character.

Who am I? What will I be? Why am I here? Where am I going?

                                                               ~Constantin Stanislavski

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.