Pages

Wednesday 25 July 2018

I Wonder (7)

I Wonder What is The Bermuda Triangle?

The Bermuda Triangle also is known as Devils Triangle is a section in the western part of the North Atlantic Ocean in which ships, planes, and people affirmed to have mysteriously disappeared. 
Ships, planes and people who have crossed this part of the ocean have mysteriously disappeared, no one has yet to prove how ships and planes have strangely disappeared. Many have had theories but most have come to a conclusion that either there is a strong magnetic force in that area or there are aliens involved, which is ridiculous. Wheather there is a strong magnetic force or aliens associated with the mysterious disappearance, no one has proved how they have disappeared.
Image result for what is the bermuda triangle
What do you think? Comment down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.