Pages

Wednesday 1 August 2018

Resilience

Learning Objective

Communicate what you have learnt and how you will apply what you know to the Year 9 Business Kete....

What did you learn about?

I learnt what it means to be resilience and my own meaning to it which is pretty much the same as the internet definition.

What it means to me?
Being able  to stand back up and go on to finish whatever objective you have and not give up.

The Internet definition?
The capacity to recover quickly from difficulties;toughness.

My favourite saying connected to resilience..... 
                                                           "Quote"

                                                    "Choosing to 
                                                          bounce back 
                                                 from challenges"

How did you relate to the video "Who Moved My Cheese"

The video "Who Moved My Cheese" is about Resilience it taught me what it really means to be resilience and how bad thought can lead to getting your charisma down and not being able to do anything and also always expect the worse.

How can you apply your new knowledge to the Business Kete?

During the Business and Enterprises Kete I will be able to stay resilience I will do this by when we don't get sales but I will stay resilience and get our stuff bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.