Pages

Monday 13 August 2018

Mindfulness

Learning outcome

Communicate what you have learnt and how you will apply what you know to the Year 9 Business Kete...

                                                                        Definition

                                                                       Mindfulness

                             The quality or state of being conscious or aware of something

I learnt what being mindful means and how it is shown. Being mindful taught me how people feel about the situation they are in, for example when someone is in a situation where everybody's attention is on them you can see their body language if they are embarrassed or something like that.

When communication with my partner I could tell they were interested since their posture was up they were talking about it.

During the Bussiness and Enterprise Kete, I will be able to tell what people will be felling since I can tell from their body language.

                                                                       Definition
                                                                 
                                                                      Empathy

                                                   Being able to feel what others are feeling

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.