Pages

Tuesday 2 July 2019

Metallurgy - How To Prevent a Metal From Rusting

Whenever metal, oxygen and water you get the metal to rust. That's why your paint the metal to keep it from rusting. Metal rusting is because ion reacts with oxygen which causes oxide/iron oxide which is rusting.
There are other ways to prevent metal from rusting like coating it in oil or putting it in an airtight container.
So keep your tools that have metal dry and anything that has metal dry to keep it from rusting.
Image result for how to prevent metal from rusting

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.