Pages

Thursday 4 July 2019

My Food Bag Semester

Blurb about the design process

Who was my profile target and what was your recipe based on?

In Home Economics we were designing a food bag. We planned and made a poster on what type of food a certain age group might want to eat. I choose the age group of teenagers and I came up with three ideas on what food they might eat. I picked ground beef taco, spaghetti and coleslaw for teens who are vegetarians.

Recipe Slide

I picked the spaghetti one since it was the most easiest to prepare.

Decision

Out of all our ideas we picked one of my groups idea and chose to make a burger.

Why was this recipe chosen?

It was chosen because it had vegetables and meat which balanced it out and cheese was also added.
Also it was one of the easiest to make.

How does it fit into the nutritional model of the dinner plate?

Image result for Dinner plate nutritional model

The burger had meat which gives us protein and it also had vegetables in it. The cheese in it gives us dairy.

What changes did you make during the 2 practice practical sessions and why?

We made some changes with the seasoning, which was cayenne pepper, because it was to much and made the burger to spicy to eat properly. 

What was the positives about your final practical?

We made a fairly decent burger and followed the recipe properly.

Describe 2 things you have learnt in this semester.

-I have learnt to make a burger patty and how to cook it properly.
-Plan a food bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.