Pages

Friday 12 March 2021

ART UPDATE

Week 6 of Art 

In design art, I've been using adobe illustrator,  to make some logos for my chosen type of company which is an architecture company. 
I've put random shapes together and have develop them into random orders. 
I have also done some research work on google docs and google slides.
The task was to define words that relates to art.

On Monday I will try and improve my work and make it look neater and change some colour so it complements it eachother. I will all think of a logo name and I already have an idea of what it is going to be.




1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Nino

    Thank you for posting your work up with links to your noters and research. I would like to see your write your brief doc in this post and then a discussion from you about how it could link with the work you have done on illustrator so far. this will help clarify your kaupapa for the reader.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.