Pages

Monday 29 March 2021

Art Update (2)

 Google Slides - Personal Description

Brief

In art, I've been working on research pages for my chosen movements. Down below is one of the artists that I have researched he is a Russian artist named Rodchenko and he is my research topic for the traditional design movement.

I have also written a brief of what my company is going to be. I've found some colour palettes and have chosen the name for my company. It is "Novus" meaning new in Latin. And currently on my practical work, I am working on developing my design and creating a design for my company name.





This art is by Rodchenko, he is an old artist who lived in Russia and he was born on 5 December 1891 and died on 3 December 1956. 



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Nino, thanks for posting this. Your reflections on the key words about Rodchenko were particularly useful. It would also be useful to note how white lines are used to lead the eye around the image. there is more colour and image than white space which is significant as it gives you a sense of 'fullness' or intensity visually. It would also be worth noting that the flat colour contrasts strongly with black and white photographic imagery, yet it has been designed to look like it belongs together. I also want you to think about how the girl is holding her hand around her mouth and that her mouth is open like she is speaking. how does the font placement work with that and what does it do?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.