Pages

Monday 15 February 2021

Art Mood Board

Link To My Mood Board

We have been tasked to make a mood board for our first task in art.
We were tasked to find different artists and one of their art. My chosen theme was designs for cityscape and urban world.  I picked designs that kinda look like graffitis since I think they look cool and fit the environment. I also picked some designs that are usually seen in certain inside offices or buildings.


I chose the design because I want to improve my skills better in designing stuff.
The theme or artwork I wanna do is spatial design or cityscapes, something about houses and buildings and maybe the environment.
(Brainstorm)
Buildings Houses
Spatial Designs
Graffiti
Office Design
Modern Stuff
Interior/Exterior Designs
Gardens
Flowers
 Ponds
Trees



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Nino, thanks for posting htis up, it is well organised and easy to follow. I particularly like the Joseph Mueller image due to the scale and the use of one colour. I notice that you do seem to gravitate towards black and white photographs with flat colour - your interest in Kruger as well as Rodchenko for the research standard is why I think that.
    Please add the name of the art works and the date made in the future as that is good practice as a researcher.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.