Pages

Tuesday 1 September 2020

DVC Rendering Internal

Nino Barcillano

AS91066 - Use rendering techniques to communicate the for of design ideas

 https://www.nzqa.govt.nz/nqfdocs/ncea-resource/achievements/2019/as91066.pdf

In DVC we had to design a water bottle with a filtration system at the start of the year. Currently, we are working on rendering in three water bottle of our own design. We have to render in these three water bottle that shows each bottle having different material. For example one of them could be metal while the other could be plastic.

What I liked with my work is that it shows where that light is coming from. 

What I don't like about it is that it looks really messy.

Any thoughts/feedback?

3 comments:

  1. I like how your rendering show what angle the light come from. This rendering of a bottle really convinces me that its real and that its made of metal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good Nino. Your bottle doesn't like messy instead it looks clean and smooth. You should comment on mine. What you can work on is your next 2 bottles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Nino. The metal is looking really good and communicating the material well

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.