Pages

Monday 11 February 2019

Social Studies 2019

What are you learning so far?

We are learning about human rights in Social Studies and we are also learning about the story of Iqbal a Pakistani child slave.

What is the most interesting thing you have learnt?

The most interesting thing I have learnt so far is that there are so many human rights that different people have to take care of a different section of a part of human rights.
There is also 30 Universal Human Rights which include; we are born free and equal, to not discriminate, the right to life and so much more.

Explain what your work is and how it links to the topic?

We are learning about the story of Iqbal and writing a SEEL paragraph of it and it links back to the topic of how many human rights are being broken and how there are so many child slaves in the world who can't enjoy their childhood.
People who take care of Human Rights can only do so much and they can't control everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.