Pages

Monday 26 November 2018

Passion Projects (3)

What we are doing

We are doing a fundraising tournament and the sport we are doing is a 5 on 5 basketball. We are gonna give the canned food and water bottles to the homeless.

What we have done

We have finished most everything we have to do. The poster is done and we have put it around the school. We already know the rules for basketball and we have researched the stuff we don't know and we already know which group we are taking.

Roles

-Referee - Gabriel and Aron
-Taking the scores - Nino and Daniel
-Keeping the kids sake and not wander around - The people left in our group

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.