Pages

Friday 7 December 2018

Antarctic Studies

How well do you think this work has gone?


The work went well although we didn't get to finish most of it and only made one paragraph

What was the best section of your work?


The first section because we made a full paragraph with four sentences and it was well written

Where did you go wrong in completing this assessment?


We didn't get enough time and we got distracted so we only made one paragraph and only sentences on the other slides.

How might you improve your outcome in the future?


Work properly and don't get distracted.

What did you find interesting about the topic you completed your presentation on?


How many penguins there are that is in danger because I thought there were loads of them.

What did you struggle with during your assessment?


Working on my work because I keep getting distracted and I couldn't be bothered to do it.

Antarctic Studies

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.