Pages

Thursday 15 November 2018

Passion Projects

What am I learning?

We are learning to care for the homeless people and how to help them.

Who is in my group?

Basketball Fundraising Group

Ideas?

We are doing a fundraising tournament so people have to enter by giving us canned food to give to the homeless and the winner of the tournament will get a prize.

S.W.O.T. Analysis

What is SWOT?

S.W.O.T is Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats
Strengths

  • We are donating to the homeless
  • We are doing sports we enjoy
  • Playing along with the community
  • People will get healthy
Weaknesses

  • Easily distracted - Try not to get distracted and commit to our work

  • We don’t do much work  - Do more work

  • We leave work at the last minute -Try to commit to our work and finish it

Opportunities

  • Building confidence
  • To make a difference
  • Connect with different people
  • Practice your favorite sports
  • Have fun
Threats

  • Dangerous People - Ask a teacher to supervise us

  • Stray dogs - Run or

  • Bad weathers - Check the Weather

  • No equipment - Tell someone to bring the equipment

  • No money- We don't need money.

We have learned to analyze our own weaknesses and strengths and how to improve and solve them.








1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.