Pages

Monday 9 April 2018

Reflective Post (Revolting Children)

Reflection:


We have finished our choreography for Revolting Children there is still some stuff that people can't follow, but all-in-all it all goods.

What have I learnt?

I have learnt the moves for the choreography and stuff about things in a Musical Theatre.

How does this work show my learning? 

By participating in a school performance I learn how to dance and sing also it lessen my shyness and will make me more outgoing.

What did you find challenging?

What I find challenging is performing the dance move at the right time and syncing with the people beside me because they are either too slow or too fast.

What would I do differently if I do this again?

Focus more and be more energetic.

What did I enjoy?

Nothing I'm not really a person who likes performing in a show.

What am I wondering?

If we would do better if we did something else.

What was it like performing on the day?

It was really scary especially when most of the people performing with you aren't there and you're just thinking the dance will just fail because the dance was missing some people.
 I was really proud of myself for going through it and finishing even though some people weren't there.


1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Nino, this was a very insightful reflection, thank you for sharing your thoughts about Musical theatre. I wonder if you are finding learning and performing a Maori song any more enjoyable than you did the musical theater. I think you did a wonderful job perfoming on the day, especially with the challenges you have given in your reflection. Well done on taking a risk and trying something new!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.