Pages

Tuesday 12 March 2019

Macbeth English Year 10

What genre does this text belong to?


The play Macbeth belongs to the genre of tragedy because there is a lot of mishap in it. People getting killed, revenge, ambition and a lot more things.

Why are we reading this text?

Because Shakespeare work is still relevant to this day and age, like the idea of bad ambition can ruin people.

What does the author want us to know?

Shakespeare wants us to know that witchcraft or bad ambitions is bad for you and can ruin you or someone else lives.

What am I learning?

I am learning about the play 'Macbeth' and how it is still relevant to us.

Why am I learning it?

Because the message behind the play still affects our society in this day in age.

What is my question?

How would we be able to fix all that bad ambitions and greed, etc

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.