Pages

Monday 19 February 2018

Safety Signage

                                   Safety Signage

Types of Signs

1.)Mandatory 

What is a mandatory sign used for?

The mandatory sign, a sign shaped like a circle with a blue background and white picture. The sign is used for people to warn them what is needed to be done (Behaviour) in order for them not to get hurt.

Hazard Sign

What is a Hazard sign used for?

The Hazard sign, a sign shaped like a triangle and yellow background with the colour black for the picture. The sign is to warn people of the dangerous stuff that's around them, like dangerous types of equipment or broken electrical equipment. 

Prohibitive


What is a Prohibitive sign used for?

The Prohibitive sign, a sign that is shaped like a circle with a red background and the colour white for the picture. The sign is to warn people what not to do since there might be dangerous stuff around that can only take effect of certain things, like smoking in a gas station. 

My Own Sign



My sign in the Hazard sign, although I didn't get the shape right I just put in the triangle to not mix it up with something else. My sign shows that you showed be aware of where you're walking because you might walk into something and either hurt your self, drop something or both, which can cause a lot of trouble for the teacher in charge.


1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.