Pages

Monday 19 February 2018

Marshmello VS JB

MARSHMELLO-ALONE


-The style of the song is Cheerful (full of energy) (Electronic Dance Music)
-Hidden Talents, Bullying. The saying "Don't Judge A Book By Its Cover" applies to the song because the "Main Character" of the video is actually pretty interesting
. (Message of the video)
- Even though there are repeated stuff in it, it doesn't get boring and it's actually really catchy
-I love the beat and the lyrics
-The vocalizing is pretty good
-School environment

JUSTIN BIEBER- BABY

-I don’t really like the lyric
-I hate the intro
-The message is for the for her girlfriend ( I guess) and also for her fan (mostly girls)
-I don’t like the style of the music
-It's not really messaging stuff that's wrong about the world and stuff that is happening around us



What makes a good song?

From my point of view, I think what makes a good song is a song itself, and how it needs to have a good lyrics and the beat to the music correspond to the song.
Also, the people who listen to the song since they have different styles to the song they listen to. Like me, I like Electric Dance Music some people like Sad songs, Hip Hop, Nightcore, and so on. You get what I mean.

1.)What am I learning?
I learnt how to use video notes to take notes easily on the videos and different style of music.
2.)How does this work show my learning?
My work showed different types of music and how to evualate music types.

3.)What am I wondering?

Is there any way a song could suit different people who have different style of music.


 I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.